Photoshop tutorials _ Splatter _ Dispersion _ photo manipulation Tutorial



►► Photoshop Splatter Dispersion photo manipulation Tutorial

Photoshop dispersion effects, splatter effects, crushing effect, whatever you want to call it is to use a very popular technique on photos, especially those with movement. Because this is such a popular technique, I thought I'd take a stab at a tutorial, do it my way. So here is a very simple way to this effect. I say simple because the mechanics are not that difficult. Choosing the best brushes and where she intends to use a little practice to get decent results. So if you do not get good results the first time, do not worry, just keep trying. In my example, I decided to go for a more liquid style results.

►► You will start with a result that whether or not you want to see. The good thing about using layer masks is that you can always paint away the changes on the mask and try again, or working on small areas at a time until you get the result.


Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »